Had I heard right?, was she really outside my door, I reached for my cell in my pocket and dialled Richie's number, he must have been in bed cause it sounded as though I had woke him when he answered, "yo,"
"Richie bro, I need you, she is outside my door?"
"What?"
"I was on the phone to Dot had just hung up when there was a knock on my hotel door, I called out as I got near and she said its sweet cakes open up"
The stranger, or should I call her the stalker began pounding on the door. "C'mon let me in"
Richie heard it, "ok bro stay calm, hang up I'll be with you in two minutes..."
I did as instructed, then rang the front desk of the hotel and asked for them to send security to remove the stalker, I was assured someone was on the way, still she continued to bang on the door, each time it was harder and louder, "Jon, don't be shy, if your undressed, well it aint like I haven't seen it all before, c'mon open up...."
I sat on the arm of the sofa, my arms wrapped around my chest tightly, then I heard a male voice from the other side of the door, it was Richie. "ok miss, it's time you left, what your doing is called harassment and stalking and that is a crime"
"How is calling to see your lover a crime."
"Jon is not your lover, only in your dreams... now c'mon"
I heard Richie trying to move her down the hallway to the elevator, "Take your hands off me"
"I'm telling you I'm his mistress, I have been for three years, look, hold up and I'll prove it..."
"Save it hunni, whatever fantasy world your living in go back there cause what your dreaming off will never happen in the real world."
"Look stop, already let me show you the proof..."
"twisted truth maybe, no, your leaving and if you come back I will get the cops" I had opened the door and watched what was happening, Richie was stood with his hand wrapped on her arm tightly waiting on the elevator to arrive, when it did as luck would have it the security guard was on there, Richie handed her to security with strict instructions not to let her into the hotel or anywhere near me or Richie. The security guard nodded his head and looked sheepish, I am sorry Mr Sambora, she gave proof that she knew you guy's she had passwords and photo's as proof."
"Proof what proof"
"Pictures of you all together, intimate photo's, we had no reason to disbelieve what we were being shown and what was being said."
The stalker, stood arrogant, then putting her hand into her purse she pulled out photographs that she had shown to the hotel staff to get past security and up to my floor and my room.
Richie looked at the pictures and a very grim serious look spread across his face. he dismissed the security guard and walked back with the stalker to my room. as he approached I opened the door.
"Why you stop her leaving with security bro?"
"Jon, this is a serious man, you need to see the photo's she has, I swear even a pro would have a hard time being able to tell there fake"
Richie pushed past into my room, with her in tow. Roughly he demanded "Show him?"
she smiled and tried to brazen it out, "you show him" Richie snapped, "Just show him the god damn fucking pictures before I slap you silly..."
this time she did as she was told and forty plus pictures of me with this person were staring back at me, all with dates on too. "What the fuck!" if I didn't know me, I would have believed them to be real too.
I looked at Richie, "I'm calling Marc now," he left me standing with the stalker, she looked at me, a smile on her face, she knew she had me and was enjoying every second.
You left us here? No fair!! I want more please. A bonus chapter??? hehehe
ReplyDelete